Skip to content
Course Demo Application00:03:10
Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
Introducing Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)00:03:26
Types of XSS Attacks00:03:21
Locations for XSS Attacks00:02:02
XSS Attack Demonstration00:09:59
Prevent XSS Attacks Quiz00:07:53
Challenge 1: XSS Attack00:06:17
Challenge 1: Solution00:07:17
Sanitizing User Data00:06:09
Content Security Policy (CSP)00:10:57
Challenge 2: Defend Against XSS Attacks00:02:40
Challenge 2: Solution, Part 100:06:18
Challenge 2: Solution, Part 200:11:50
Challenge 3: XSS Attachment00:03:56
Challenge 3: Solution00:08:34
Stopping Malicious Attachments00:02:40
Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
Introducing Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)00:02:41
Challenge 4: CSRF00:01:04
Challenge 4: Solution00:08:21
Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)00:02:04
Challenge: 5: Defend Against CSRF00:03:47
Challenge: 5: Solution00:06:53
Challenge 6: Clickjacking00:01:09
Challenge 6: Solution00:03:39
Challenge 7: Defend Against Clickjacking00:02:21
Challenge 7: Solution00:04:59
Third Party Assets
Introducing Third Party Assets00:12:53
Challenge 8: Subresource Integrity00:01:01
Introducing Man-in-the-Middle Attacks00:08:10
Challenge & Solution 10: Defend Against HTTPS Downgrade00:09:46
Certificate Authority Compromise00:07:45
Defending Against HTTPS Downgrade00:01:36
Defending Against Bad Certificates00:03:29
Introducing HTTPS Downgrade00:03:00
Wrapping Up Web Security00:02:37
Websites are hacked every day at an alarmingly increasing rate. In this course Mike North shows you many kinds of threats developers are up against. You’ll stage your own mock attacks and get practice securing and defending against attacks. You’ll learn to test security like an attacker and defend against XSS attacks, man-in-the-middle attacks, 3rd party asset injection attacks and more!
What to learn?
Understand how web works?
Understand what cruise missile architecture is?
Understand how Client based attacks are performed?
Understand how Application based attacks are performed?
Understand how Server based attacks are performed?
Learn possible countermeasures to defend against these attacks.
Acquire an expertise on web security.
- No prior training is required to take this course as we will start with the basics.
- We welcome anyone with a thirst for learning
- The course covers ground basics about web, hence student with no prior knowledge on web can opt for this course.
- This course is perfect for existing web designers as well as anybody who is passionate about developing their skills in the field of internet security.
- We have designed this course to enable those aspiring to enter the information security field to learn core concepts on web hacking.
- Very rarely this course consist of software codes, however those codes are explained in a detailed manner. Hence one shouldn't bother about prior coding knowledge.
- By the end of this course you will be familiar with how various types of web hacks are performed and you will be fully equipped to test web infrastructure against various real time attack vectors.
error: Content is protected !!